The Haunted Old Mill Museum, Spirit World Paranormal Investigations (SWPI) and Erie Shores Paranormal (ESP) have partnered together and very excited to bring you The 4th Annual Old Mill ParaFest. The Old Mill ParaFest is a paranormal convention fundraiser, and all profits will benefit The Old Mill Museum.
The Old Mill ParaFest will feature speakers throughout the day, and an optional Ghost Hunt with our featured speakers at night. Our speakers include:
- Steve Gonsalves – Ghost Hunters on SyFy
- Katrina Weidman – Paranormal Lockdown on Destination America Paranormal State, Chiller’s “Real Fear: The Truth Behind the Movies”
- Jeff Belanger – Ghost Adventures Researcher, Author and 30 Odd Minute Host
- Bill Chappell – Digital Dousing (Ghost Hunting Equipment)
- Kathleen Tedson – Author – Haunted Travels of Michigan
- Christopher DiCesare – The Ghost Boy of Geneseo
- Don Allison – Author
- Haunts of Michigan
- Hauntings & History of The Old Mill Museum
The Old Mill ParaFest registration begins at 9am and speakers will begin at 10am and run throughout most of the day. After the convention those who have purchased the Ghost Hunt with our featured speakers, will register and at 10pm the Ghost Hunt begins!
In the coming days we will be receiving an exclusive link for a discounted price for motel rooms. Once we receive this link it will be posted.
The Old Mill ParaFest will have a kitchen serving a variety of food items all day.
- ParaFest Early Bird Ticket: $50 for all day access to the vendor area, presentations and pictures with our speakers
- Ghost Hunt Early Bird Ticket: $60 investigate The Haunted Old Mill Museum with our featured speakers from 10pm till 2am in SMALL groups! Very Limited!
- Combo Early Bird Ticket: $100 access to the convention, and later to the ghost hunt. Tickets to both.
- Vendor Table: $100 includes up to 2 tickets to the convention, 2 chairs and 6foot or larger table
Thank you to our sponsor:
Ghost Hunt This location before ParaFest! This is a SEPARATE event! In addition to The Old Mill ParaFest, The Old Mill Museum also offers Public and Private Ghost Hunts most Friday Nights throughout the year for $37 per person, see http://www.haunteddundeemill.com for more information or to book. ***This is NOT a ParaFest event!***