The Haunted Old Mill Museum, Spirit World Paranormal Investigations (SWPI) and Erie Shores Paranormal (ESP) have partnered together and very excited to bring you The 5th Annual Old Mill ParaFest. The Old Mill ParaFest is a paranormal convention fundraiser, and all profits will benefit The Old Mill Museum.
The Old Mill ParaFest will feature speakers throughout the day, and an optional Ghost Hunt with our featured speakers at night. Our speakers include:
- Elizabeth Saint – Desitnation America’s Ghosts of Shepardstown
- Dustin Pari – SyFy’s Ghost Hunters
- Greg and Dana Newkirk – Traveling Museum of The Occult and Paranormal
- Jeff Belanger
- Andrea Perron
- John Tenney
- The Cyrpto-Kid – Bigfoot Researcher
- Gooz Goosby
- Norm Cohrs – Ghost Busters of Northern Michigan
- Jeanne Clock – Medium
- Adam Hawkins – Native American Flute
The Old Mill ParaFest registration begins at 9am and speakers will begin at 10am and run throughout most of the day. After the convention those who have purchased the Ghost Hunt with our featured speakers, will register and begin after the convention is over.
In the coming days we will be receiving an exclusive link for a discounted price for motel rooms. Once we receive this link it will be posted.
The Old Mill ParaFest will have a kitchen serving a variety of food items all day.
- ParaFest Convention Ticket: $55 for all day access to the vendor area, presentations and pictures with our speakers
- ParaFest Combo Ticket: $110 everything the ParaFest Convention ticket has, as well as access to the ghost hunt with speakers
- Ghost Hunt Ticket: $60
- Vendor Table: $100
Sponsor The Old Mill ParaFest:
So you’d like to Sponsor The Old Mill ParaFest? Well thank you! To sponsor our great event, and support The Old Mill Museum, just click here.
|2018 Old Mill ParaFest Ghost Hunt Only Ticket||$60||Tickets are sold out.|