We will have regular public ghost hunts very soon! Be sure to check out the Pawographs for Pooches event! We’re hosting them to raise money for The Monroe SPCA here in Dundee Michigan! All proceeds will benefit the Monroe SPCA. You do not need to be into the paranormal, or even attend. Purchase a ticket or donate!
(Pawtograph Tickets are for sale on the Pawtographs website. Although SWPI and The Old Mill Museum are hosting them, it is a Pawtographs event)
Public Ghost Hunt Tickets Currently Available
|Public Ghost Hunt - Friday March 22nd 2019||$37|
|Public Ghost Hunt - Friday May 24th, 2019||$37|
Public Old Mill Paranormal Investigations at The Haunted Old Mill Museum in Dundee Michigan.
8pm Tour (Covers history and some paranormal evidence)
11pm-Midnight Light meal available around this time when everyone is ready
4am Doors close
How will the investigation run?
- The guests will register and pay on the website (Payment via Paypal)
- Print the e-mail confirmation that is sent to you, as this will be your ticket.
- On the date, from 7-8pm, guests will arrive at the mill and be registered and welcomed by Old Mill and SWPI investigation staff. We will have places to store extra equipment.
- At 8pm a tour will be given. This tour will include history, and most likely will also include the paranormal side too. Some groups may choose not to have any paranormal information in this tour.
- After the tour, you’re free to roam and investigate. Areas roped, taped or locked off are OFF limits. (If you’re new, and would like someone to take you out and investigate with you, please contact us ahead of time. Typically we have SWPI members there to assist, however we like to know to make sure.)
- Investigation runs from 8pm to 4am
- A light meal served around Midnight (Water and Coffee provided free – Pop available for a $1 donation)
- What can we bring? Public Investigations: You are limited to a small bag, fanny pack or whatever you can carry. We do not allow anyone to take large bags with them, due to the museum displays, other people etc. We also do not allow the use of DVR’s and other stationary equipment, without the permission of the Old Mill or SWPI staff. You may also bring a tent, sleeping bag, cot, air mattress or something similar to sleep in the designated sleeping area.Private Investigations: You will be permitted to bring more equipment, such as DVR’s and other stationary equipment. We may however limit the use of large bags in certain areas due to displays, room etc. Sleeping equipment is up to you, similar to the public sleeping arrangements. You may choose an alternative sleeping area.What equipment is common?Most people will use whatever they would use in an outdoor investigation. Such items may include:
Misc Handheld Devices(Such as a PX, Ovulus, Ghost Box etc)Will equipment be provided, if I don’t have any?No, however in some cases SWPI members may choose to loan someone an item for the investigation . If this is the case, the item can not leave the Old Mill building without permission. If you do require or would like equipment and/or assistance if you’re new, please e-mail us ahead of time. SWPI Members don’t always bring equipment.
- Can we leave and come back?We encourage visitors to stay, most items you may need are on site. You may be permitted to leave, however we do ask you let us know first. If any ID tags or other form of tagging is given to you at the beginning of each investigation to be turned in when you leave, this must be turned in prior to you exiting the property, even if you plan to return.
To purchase tickets you must register, this allows you to check your purchase history, download tickets again later should you lose them etc.