The Haunted Old Mill Museum, Spirit World Paranormal Investigations (SWPI) and Erie Shores Paranormal (ESP) have partnered together and very excited to bring you The 4th Annual Old Mill ParaFest. The Old Mill ParaFest is a paranormal convention fundraiser, and all profits will benefit The Old Mill Museum.
The Old Mill ParaFest will feature speakers throughout the day, and an optional Ghost Hunt with our featured speakers at night. Our speakers include:
- Steve Gonsalves – Ghost Hunters on SyFy
- Katrina Weidman – Paranormal Lockdown on TLC & Destination America (Paranormal State)
- Jeff Belanger – Ghost Adventures Researcher, Author and 30 Odd Minute Host
- Kathleen Tedsen – Author, Haunted Travels of Michigan
- Bill Chappell – Digital Dowsing (Paranormal Equipment)
- Christopher DiCesare – “The Ghost Boy of Geneseo”
- Don Allison – Author (I Met a Ghost)
- Haunts of Michigan
- Hauntings & History of The Old Mill Museum
The Old Mill ParaFest registration begins at 9am and speakers will begin at 10am and run throughout most of the day. After the convention those who have purchased the Ghost Hunt with our featured speakers, will register and at 10pm the Ghost Hunt begins!
In the coming days we will be receiving an exclusive link for a discounted price for motel rooms. Once we receive this link it will be posted.
The Old Mill ParaFest will have a kitchen serving a variety of food items all day.
- ParaFest Convention Ticket: $55 for all day access to the vendor area, presentations and pictures with our speakers
- Ghost Hunt Ticket: Sold Out!
- Vendor Table: Sold Out!
Thank you to our sponsor:
Central Michigan Paranormal Investigations (CMPI)