HISTORICAL PRESERVATION SOCIETY OF DUNDEE/OLD MILL MUSEUM
PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TOUR RULES AND REGULATIONS
To ensure all guests in attendance stay safe, have a good time, and in order to collect good clean evidence everyone is required to follow all rules and regulations.
- Please turn all cell phones off, or on vibrate.
- All participants must be 18 years of age.
- At check in all participants must have photo I.D. to show proof of age.
- At check in all participants must turn in and sign a copy of these Rules and Regulations, Waiver of Liability, and Intellectual Property Statement. All documents can be downloaded…. All forms must be signed and witnessed by a member of
the tour staff.
- Please be respectful of other participants, keep the noise levels to a minimum and no scaring people!
- No drugs, weapons or alcohol are permitted in or on the grounds of the Old Mill complex. Anyone found in violation of this will be escorted from the premises and face legal action.
- No smoking is allowed inside the Old Mill complex at any time. Participants may go outside to the designated areas to smoke if desired.
- All areas roped off, blocked with caution tape, and any doors that are locked or marked keep out, are off limits. No Exceptions!
- To prevent any removal of any displays or artifacts from the Old Mill Museum, only small packs and cases will be allowed in the museum area. All other cases or bags will be required to stay in the check in area.
- Removal, damaging or discretion of any Old Mill property is strictly prohibited. Anyone participating in such an act will be immediately removed from the property and will face legal actions to the full extent of the law.
- No Seances, Ouija boards or smudging will be permitted on the property. Using a Ouija board, conducting a Seance or smudging will result in immediate removal from the premises.
All sales are final, no refunds will be given, no rain checks, rescheduled dates or any other reimbursement will be issued, unless The Old Mill Museum has to cancel or reschedule the investigation. In the event the investigation is canceled, you will be notified at the phone number or e-mail address you use to purchase your tickets, the option to reschedule or a refund will be offered. Should you not be able to make it on the date you purchased your ticket for, you can, with written permission, allow someone else to come in your place. Haunted Old Mill Staff must approve the exchange.
*** In the event of high waters flooding the basement, or the minimum number of guests is not reached in any given week, rescheduled dates will be offered, or a refund if a rescheduled date can not be agreed to ***